AI Programming with Python Course
Get Internationally Accredited & Recognized
AI Programming with Python Course
Questions to ask yourself about the AI Programming with Python Course.
Is AI in demand? – Definitely yes and very highly. As a matter of fact there’s a real shortage of cloud and machine learning experts in the workplace. Not to mention this creates a massive demand for Python Development and AI. The top 2 scarce jobs in South Africa today is AI, Machine Learning and Data Science (using python programming or programming in R ) and the need for Machine Learning.
Is what you learn in the AI Course relevant and of value? – Definitely yes and learn from experienced Mentors. Not to mention strong, up to date relevant Python and AI modules.
Can you get a job at after the AI Programming with Python Course? – Yes, in addition study further towards your Introduction to Programming Using Python, Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamental, or even Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate (internationally accredited and recognized):
Why AI Programming with Python?
Overall Python has a standard library in development, and a few for AI. Thus It has an intuitive syntax, basic control flow, and data structures. In turn It also supports interpretive run-time, without standard compiler languages. This makes Python especially useful for prototyping algorithms for AI.
Fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time course at School of IT. In turn Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. Moreover at School of IT we are agile and customize a course to the individual.
Ready to start a career in IT? Use Python for AI as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in Artificial Intelligence.
All in all Learn about Python, artificial intelligence and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you! Thus giving you the analytical skills to pursue your dreams!
Learn about AI with Python and up skill yourself or your company while you’re working. Thus no matter where you are, we come to you and give the tools to move up in your company.
All in all Learn the essential fundamentals of AI: the programming tools (Python, NumPy, PyTorch), the math (calculus and linear algebra), and the key techniques of neural networks (gradient descent and backpropagation).
By the end of the AI Programming with Python Fundamentals, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Overall Introduction to Python.
- Learn how to use all the key tools for working with data in Python: Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Anaconda, pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Thus Learn the foundational linear algebra you need for AI success: vectors, linear transformations, and matrices.
- Learn the foundations of calculus to understand how to train a neural network: plotting, derivatives, the chain rule, and more. See how these mathematical skills visually come to life with a neural network example.
- Furthermore Gain a solid foundation in the hottest fields in AI: neural networks, deep learning, and PyTorch.
- All in all an AI Expert
- AI Developer.
- Python Developer.
- Furthermore a junior developer.
- Become a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Thus become a Azure Software Engineer.
- Data Scientist.