Java Programming Courses South Africa
Java Programming Courses South Africa.
Java Training – South Africa
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, historicol winelands around Stellenbosch to Paarl, jagged cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, lush forest and lakes along the Garden Route, and beneath flat-topped Table Mountain is the city of Cape Town.
Frequently asked questions about the Java Course in South Africa.
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer - OCAJP (School of IT) .
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer - OCPJP (School of IT) .
- Spring Professional Certification (School of IT) .
- Oracle Certified Expert - Web Component Developer - OCEWCD (School of IT) .
- Apache Spark Developer Certification - HDPCD (School of IT) .
- Java Fundamentals for beginners (School of IT) .
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Java Fundamentals (MTA) (School of IT) .
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (School of IT) .
- Oracle Certified Master Java Enterprise Architect - OCMJEA (School of IT) .
- Professional Scrum Master Certification - PSM (School of IT) .
The price for Java Programming Training certification in South Africa starts from R10900.
- An Intro to Java programming course price is R10900 for 20 hours
- Advanced Java programming course price is R12900 for 20 hours
- A Software Development course in Java price is R22800 for 2 months/40 hours
- A Software Engineering course price is R34400 for 4 months/80 hours
- A App Development course with Java price is R25800 for 2 months/40 hours.
- A Software Testing course with Java and Selenium price is R25800 for 40 hours or 2 months.
School of IT is the Leading global training provider in South Africa for Java Programming Training.
Please see our Programming Training courses available in South Africa.
Yes of course a committed person can learn java programming in 10 days or 3 to 6 months. Create practical examples and learn to fundamentals to advanced topics.
Traditionally, Getting into this career typically requires a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field. Certification is available for Java programmers, but is not mandatory. Experience may be preferred for students with less than a bachelor's degree. With a bachelor's degree, experience may not be necessary.
But in todays age of coding, a short course with an international certification is more than enough to get your foot in the door. try School of IT and get internationally accredited and recognized in under 3 months!
TOP 10 JAVA PROGRAMMING COURSES IN SOUTH AFRICA
Course Fees : R6000 to R38800
Planning to learn Java Programming in South Africa?
Here is a table of Java Programming classes in South Africa along with the duration and cost of the course:
|Institute Name||City||Course Name||Duration||Course Fee|
|School of IT||Cape Town||Java Programming||3 months||R10 900|
|University of South Africa||Pretoria||Introduction to Java Programming||12 months||R4600|
|Leading Edge Training||Sandton||Java Training||5 days||R10996|
|IT Academy||Bellville||Java SE 8 Programmer||-||-|
|Pine Valley Institute||Pretoria||Java Fundamental Boot Camp||-||-|
|2KO||Cape town||Sun Java Programming||5 days||-|
|BOTI Institute||Johannesburg||Java||3 days||R15365|
|Pretoria Learning Academy||Pretoria||OCA Java SE 8 Programmer||2 months||R4000|
|Cape Peninsula University of Technology||Cape town||Fundamentals of Java Programming||70 hours||-|
|Stellie Tech||Stellenbosch||Introduction to Programming using Java||2 days||R3465|
Top Java Programming Institutes in South Africa
1. School of IT, Cape Town
2. University of South Africa, Pretoria
3. Leading Edge Training, Sandton
4. IT Academy, Bellville
5. Pine Valley Institute, Pretoria
6. 2KO, Cape Town
7. BOTI Institute, Johannesburg
8. Pretoria Learning Academy, Pretoria
9. Cape Peninsula University of Technology, Cape Town
10. Stellie Tech, Stellenbosch
Cost of Java Programming courses in South Africa
The average cost price of the course ranges from R3000 to R38 800.
Duration of Java Programming courses in South Africa
The average duration of the course is 2-10 months or 5 days
Salary of a Java Programmer in South Africa
The average salary for a Java Programmer in South Africa is R377,668.
Java Course Information: Java Programming Courses South Africa
Learn java from the basics up and advance your way to become a well recognised java developer. Thus learn how to implement Object-Oriented concepts (OOP) in java course. In turn Identify and implement client side and integration technologies. Thus learn how to create and manage your own java applications with the java course.
All in all fast forward your career in the IT industry with a part-time java courses at School of IT. Part-time courses allow working professionals to transition into a new skill set while working. In turn at School of IT we are agile and customize a java course to the individual. Moreover we provide flexibility with all our courses.
Are you ready to start a career in IT? In turn Learn to code in java as a full time student at School of IT. Thus beginning your career in programming.
Learn to code in java and prepare for the future while you’re still in high school. Thus no matter where you are, we you the basics to pursue your dreams through our java, c#, c++, python or vb courses.
Furthermore Learn to code and upskill yourself or your company while you work. Thus no matter where you are, we give you the tools to move up in your company.
About the Java Programming Courses South Africa.
Therefore with our certificate in programming, you are well ahead in development. Moreover become a well recognized java developer. What each student learns is valuable and thus adds value to your life. Also a long career growth. Thus sign up today for outstanding training!
Java Training South Africa objectives
By the end of the course students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- Understand OOP – Object Orientated Programming
- Be able to understand Classes and Objects.
- Get to understand datatypes and operators.
- Thoroughly Understand variable declaration including initialization.
- Methods, functions and sequential code.
- Decision making: If statements not to mention switch cases.
- Loops, namely a do while, for loop and while loop.
- With attention to commenting, refracting code and naming standards.
- Have an understanding of IDE’s, applets, publishing applications.
- Including a basic understanding of databases.
The objectives of the Java Course
Furthermore the aim of Java Programming Courses South Africa is to equip learners with the principles of Java Programming. Thus this provides them with the necessary java core skills. Altogether gain knowledge needed to analyse, design, write and maintain Java programmes and applications.
All in all the Java training course uses certified lecturers. In turn they use a combination of exercises, computer demonstrations and interactive hands-on labs. This helps you to grasp the concepts and knowledge of Java.
Overall Java programming language has been thoroughly refined and extended. Java is tested and proven by an active community of over five million software developers! In addition java is designed so that you learn to code in a matter of days.
Why Java Programming Course
Furthermore java allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world. In turn it’s also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions. All in all it is the foundation of corporate computing.
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. Moreover there are lots of applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed. In turn Java is fast, secure, and reliable. From laptops to data centers, game consoles. Java is everywhere!
Benefits of Java
- Be able to create applicatons, computer programs to perform tasks for you.
- Get to learn more sophisticated computer programming languages.
- Improve your logical thinking.
- Program in the object-oriented world.
- Get an extremely high paying job as a Java developer/software engineer.
- Start your own business creating software programs for others.
About this Java package?
All in all the java package is mainly designed for beginners. However, it also includes specially proven methods and intermediate values that allow existing programmers of other languages to adapt easily. Thus adding another language to your knowledge ‘library’.
Essential Skills with the java course
Over and above this, you will start developing essential skills for the world of work. Not to mention especially for the IT industry, such as analyzing and solving real problems. Thus applying logic, being innovative and adaptable, working in teams and communicating effectively. Thus if your passion is creating java applications. Enroll Today!
Coding has quickly become one of the most sort after skills across all industries and around the world. Thus apple founder Steve Jobs said, “I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer because it teaches you how to think”. In turn by learning and practicing code, you will improve how your logic and the way you see problems. Thus strengthening your logical reasoning skills and learn to code to your fullest.
Other short courses we offer:
Start your short course in java today.